Financial Information

Redcliffe Dolphins is committed to providing a space where children and adults can play football. With that in mind our aim is to keep the club fees affordable for as many families as possible, while at the same time meeting the expectations for our members and improving the quality of the facilities and football services offered to our members.

2024 FEES

2024 Registrations.

All players must pay governing body fees to FA and FQ.  These fees are separate and additional to any fees paid to Redcliffe Dolphins Soccer Club. This means that you will be required to make 2 payments.  One to the club website and one to Squadi. 

See inclusions below


FQPL3  Squad - TBA (includes club polo, jersey & shorts Home & Away kits, training jersey)

Metro Men and Women - $380 (includes playing & training jersey)

Divisional U18 – $380 (includes playing & training jersey)


U13-16 – $350 (includes playing & training jersey)

Mini Roos 

Under 8-12 – $300 (includes playing & training jersey)

Under 6-7 – $280 (includes playing & training jersey)


Over 35s & 45s Men - $400 (includes club Jersey)

5% discount for families 2 registered players or more.

All players receive:

Membership to Redcliffe Dolphins Soccer Club Inc.

Referee’s fees for all fixtures/finals and Australia Cup games

Supply of playing strip (Juniors and Mini Roos keep their Jerseys).

Access to training facilities and all associated equipment

Access to the community assets of the club (clubhouse, canteen, dressing rooms, other non-playing facilities)

Access to all the administrative services associated with being a member of a FQ community club

Access to free tickets provided to the club by  Brisbane Roar

Football Queensland and Football Australia Fees:

$164 for Senior Men and Women

$80.50 for Juniors

$64.50 for Mini Roos

Access to the FA Insurance Scheme and Member Protection.

These fees must be paid directly to FQ when you register via Squadi.

All payments to RDSC and FQ must be made in order to be allocated to an RDSC team.



Registration fees are payable at the time of registration online. Payment can be made through the website portal or via bank transfer.

Account Name - Redcliffe Dolphins Soccer Club

BSB - 633000

account number - 185864907

Cash payments are no longer accepted. 

RDSC encourages all Players to pay their fees in full by the end of March 2024.

However, we recognise that for a number of our players, particularly university students, finding all the money up-front to pay fees can be quite a challenge and payment plans are available.


You have a few options with how you can make that payment:

Option 1 - full payment by credit or debit card online at time of registration

Option 2 - Pay directly into our bank account via Invoice

Option 3 - PAYMENT PLAN :



Payment Plans gives our members the ability to make incremental direct debit payments for 80% of their fees. . The other 20% must be paid up front, at time of registering.  

A member may request a payment plan online at time of registering. Note there is a small fee for setup of the direct debit and other fees are incurred if the payment defaults. The payment plan & payment of the full fees must be completed before the 31st of March 2024.


Incomplete registrations (registrations where details have been entered but no payment has been made) will be cancelled at the cessation of the registration period. Please refer to our website for registration period opening and closing dates.

Players will ONLY be placed in a squad after the full registration fee or payment plan has been setup as outlined above are met.

Consequently, anyone who is experiencing financial hardship, can apply to the President or Treasurer to enter into an extended payment plan.

However, in order to register and be switched to Active, they must have paid at least $200 of their club fee and have a payment plan in place for the balance that is owed.


We are unable to hold places in teams if fees are not paid.




Any questions regarding registration fees and amounts please contact the Club



Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child to be used towards sport and active recreation membership, registration or participation fees with registered activity providers, such as Redcliffe Dolphins Soccer Club.

Fair Play Vouchers are available to assist children to get back into moving again.

There is a limit of 1 voucher per child per calendar year.

Please click here FairPlay Vouchers  for more details and eligibility.

Platinum SponsorGold SponsorSilver Sponsors
AustFluid Link Asia Pacific
Bendigo Bank - Margate
BQS Electrical
Tradie Sponsors
AGR Carpentry
Peninsula Metal Recycling
Scarborough Pest Control
Winning Shot Photography
Club Supporter
Redcliffe Leagues Club
Blac Property Group
Award Sponsor
A-League Brisbane Roar FIFA FFA FBQ